9.22.2016

You're So Fab{BOO}lous


Hello! Hope your week has been going well! :) I'm popping in to share one of the cards from the last Reverse Confetti release that I hadn't had a chance to share yet here on my blog.  

To create my card, I started by first creating a card base using Cloud White CS.  I then mixed together some embossing paste with Lime Green ink and used the Lotsa Dots Stencil to add some texture to the card base.  Next, I die cut a ghost shape using the Halloween Bits Confetti Cuts on Iced Aqua CS, then covered it with stickles.  While the die cut was drying, I then used the Woodgrain Confetti Cuts on a piece of light gray CS.



I then stamped one of the sentiments from Treat Yo' Self in black ink, and added a strip of Fright Night patterned paper to the bottom of the card before wrapping it with Charcoal Striped Twine.  I then adhered the sentiment panel to the card front using foam tape before securing the ghost to the card front with pop dots.  To finish up, I embellished with purple enamel dots.



  




Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)