11.23.2016

25 Days of Tags w/Reverse Confetti - Merry Christmas



Hello! I'm so happy to be participating in Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags Day 23 event today using some of my favorite Reverse Confetti stamps/dies and a fun, albeit unusual, holiday color combo. :)

To create my tag, I started by first die cutting a piece of aqua CS using the Topped Off Tag Confetti Cuts, then topping it with a piece of white CS that had been die cut with the Dots Tag Layer Confetti Cuts.  I then die cut a piece of silver foil using the Wreath Confetti Cuts, and nestled a light coral die cut Swirlie inside.  



Next, I die cut the trees using the Branch Out Confetti Cuts on gray, aqua, coral, green and yellow CS, then assembled the pieces before adhering them to the card front.  The sentiment from Jolly Holiday was stamped in black ink onto a piece of light gray CS cut out using the Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts. A yellow tag topper was cut using the Hang Ups Too Confetti Cuts, then it was adhered to the tag front before tying it off with a coral bow.  To finish up, the sentiment was adhered to the tag front using foam tape, then I embellished with green enamel dots.



As a little something extra, Reverse Confetti is having a Black Friday sale! Here are the deets:


Have a great one!

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)