4.20.2017

Inking About You


Hello! It's been a bit sparse around these parts lately, so I figured I'd pop in and share a quick & easy card I created recently using Reverse Confetti goodies. :)

To create my card, I started with a Navy card base, and topped it with a piece of Iced Aqua cardstock that had been die cut using the 2 Way Stripes Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.  



I then die cut a piece of Cloud White CS using the Lacy Scallop Circles Confetti Cuts, and stamped it with the octopus image from Seaside in Navy ink.  The sentiment was stamped in black ink onto a piece of Stone CS, adhered to the circle die cut and then the panel was attached to the card front using foam tape.  To finish up, I embellished with black enamel dots.





Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)