8.11.2017


Hello! I don't know about you, but I love a great sale! :) This weekend our fearless leader, Jen del Muro, is celebrating her birthday with a 20% off sale over at Reverse Confetti... It's a great time to stock up on card stocks, inks, stamps, you name it. :)


I'm also posting a card today that features some of the goodies from the latest release.  I love these ginormous strawberries, they are absolutely darling! To create my card, I started with a Cloud White card base and topped it with a piece of patterned paper from the Under the Umbrella paper pad.  I then die cut a piece of Iced Aqua card stock using the Thanks Square Confetti Cuts and adhered it to the card base.



Next, I stamped two strawberries from Berry Sweet using Versamark and Black ink onto Lime Green and Salsa card stocks, and cut them out using the coordinating Berry Sweet Confetti Cuts. One of the sentiments from Berry Sweet was stamped in black ink onto a strip of white card stock, and trimmed into a flag shape.  To finish up, the berries and sentiment were secured to the card front, and I embellished with green enamel dots.







Have a great one!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)