8.08.2017

RC Blog Hop - Hello



Hello! It's the 8th of the month, which means it's Reverse Confetti blog hop time, and this month we're creating cards using "Color Me Mine" as our theme. All the cards you'll see along the hop today will be created with using our favorite color combos.   I can't wait to pop through the list and see what the other ladies on the DT have come up with today. :) One of my favorite color combos is black, navy, aqua and gray, and Reverse Confetti's Midnight Black, Navy, Iced Aqua and Stone cardstocks and ink work perfectly together!

To create my card, I started by first cutting a Stone card base and adhering a piece of patterned paper from the Every Little Bit paper pad to the top.  I then used the Hello Square Confetti Cuts on Stone and Iced Aqua cardstock, and adhered the gray die cut to the card front before filling in the base with the aqua strips.



I then stamped the flower and leaf images from Blooms 'n Buds in gray and black ink, and cut them out with the coordinating Blooms 'n Buds Confetti Cuts.  Next, I used the Wheat Confetti Cuts on Iced Aqua cardstock, and adhered it behind the flower and leaf die cuts.  The arrangement was then adhered to the card front with foam tape.  To finish up, I embellished with black enamel dots.



  


  

I hope you've enjoyed hopping with us today. Be sure and hop with us on the 8th of every month for more Reverse Confetti inspiration! 

Here's the full list of today's hop participants:


Have a great one!

11 comments:

  1. I knew you would having a stunning combo! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - really showcases the new products to perfection! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aqua and blue are perfect, love seeing the Wheat as leaves...must get those dies out more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of my favorite patterned papers and love it with the iced aqua and stone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. I was using this die today. Just cutting out a bunch in some pretty colors. Now I have your project for inspiration. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and these colors are so pretty together with the pattern paper. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The iced aqua is just gorgeous. I love the combo of colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heather, I love your gorgeous card! Every detail fits together perfectly!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)